5 Facebook Ad Tools for Marketers
Social Media holds an ultimate power source that can help you boost your business in no time. Marketers and entrepreneurs leverage social media to achieve their marketing goals and attract an audience for their business.
Facebook having more than 2 billion active users and 1.47 billion daily active users enjoys being the main focus of marketers. Marketers use several social media marketing tactics to drive their ideal customers from Facebook to their website. Here are the most common tactics-
- Posting about their brand and website content.
- Connecting with their targeted audience by sharing, liking and commenting.
- Facebook Advertisement
And so on.
While there are several tactics, the advertisement has the highest ROI of them all. But the thing is not all the ad campaign work out. Why? There can numerous reasons behind unsuccessful ad campaigns, to name a few-
- No proper objectives and goals.
- Less attractive ads.
- No proper research about the market and competitors.
- Weak CTA.
In order to build an ad campaign that would work you either need someone who understands the advertisement thing or be smart enough to handle it all by yourself.
But the question is what being smart means? Is there any set of rules for being smart?
No, there are no certain set of rules but being smart simply mean to understand your audience and pair up with the right tools that would help you to achieve your advertisement goals.
In this article, I will share about
5 Facebook Ad Tools that will help you to achieve your goals-
Do you know the golden rule of any social media advertising strategy?
It’s simple, spy on your competitors. Your competitors are your primary source of information that can help you to understand the likes and dislikes of your targeted audience.
When you spy on your Facebook competitors list, you get to know about-
- What your audience actually seeks?
- What kind of ad formats are best suited for your niche?
- What kind of CTA do most of the winning ads have?
In short, you get all enough information that you would need to create your next winning ad campaign.
PowerAdSpy is the ultimate spot for you to serve all your spying needs. It helps you to-
- Create a Facebook Competitors List for Ads- Look out for all your competitor’s ads based on keywords, location, interest, etc.
- Who Advertises on Facebook- Do you have a prior list of competitors? Check out whether they are advertising on Facebook or not.
- Track it All- It allows you to track all the ads, creative angle, landing pages, etc.
- In-depth Analysis- Analyze all the ads and check out the social engagement, ad reach and weekly trends.
And the best part is, you can do everything with a single dashboard.
You’ve to admit it, Hootsuite is one of the best places for getting social media marketing tools.
Either you want to schedule your social media posts or manage your ads, Hootsuite is ready to support in both the cases. Here is what Hootsuite can help you with-
- You can easily create ads with a few clicks.
- It automatically scans your Facebook page and newsfeed and finds the best posts that you should promote.
- Advance ad management features.
- Allows you to set ad goals and tailor your marketing campaign to get maximum engagements.
There are millions of brands trusting on Hootsuite to meet their marketing goals. So, why should you skip it?
Are you in search of a tool that does all the marketing and advertising stuff in the most simplified way? If yes then AdEspresso is exactly what you need.
AdEspresso allows you to manage everything regarding your social media advertising campaigns with ease. Here are a few of its features-
- Easy to understand visual analytics that helps you to have a clear idea of how your ads are performing.
- A customizable dashboard that shows you the best performing ads and set them in any order according to the performance.
- In-depth analysis of ads and the engagement rates.
So, if you are someone who is just getting started with Facebook advertising and have no prior skills, AdEspresso is the best-suited tool for you.
One of the worthies ways of making your ad campaign work is by retargeting those people who recently visited your website but ditched it at some point. These people are your certified targeted audience and are most likely to buy from you. And of course, Facebook is the best platform to find these people and make them visit back to your website.
AdRoll is one of the best tools that allows you to create and manage Facebook retargeting ad campaigns. The best part of AdRoll is that it allows you to reach the potential client, no matter what platform are they using. It allows you to access some high-level features to get the most out of your retargeting campaign.
Facebook Ads Manager
What else can be better than Facebook’s very own Ads Manager tool? With Facebook Ad Manager, you get access to all the necessary tools that you would need to target audience, create an ad and launch your winning ad campaign.
You might think it is a basic tool and how can it help you to achieve big advertising goals. Well, if you are a small business and need to try advertising on Facebook, Facebook Ads Manager can provide you with all the basic features. Here is how to do it-
- Create a Facebook page.
- Goto Ads Manager and provide all the necessary information.
- Provide audience details.
- Set your budget.
- Launch your campaign.
- Track results.
Creating a winning ad campaign can’t be done with just one or two tools, you need a perfect setting for that. There are several tools out there and you can’t choose the right tool in just one attempt. Try the trials, understand the features and then select your final team. And once you’ve got all the perfect members, you’re ready to beat all your competitors and win the race.