Facebook Video: Best Ways To Attract Audience
Social advertising is the process of creating and running ads to reach your target audience via Facebook video, messaging apps, outside apps and websites, and news feeds. Social advertising helps brands generate leads, boost brand awareness, and get more sales.
Advertising on social media platforms is extremely effective and drives both engagement and conversions because of the granular targeting you can do. You can create a target audience based on demographics, interests, purchase history, behavior, or how well the users on the platform match up with your existing customers.
Hit The Play Button To Listen Podcast:
Even if the audience on your chosen social media platform is unaware of your brand or product, you can still reach the right people who are ready to buy with a personalized approach and a targeted message.
Video advertising is promotional content that plays before, during or after streaming content. Some marketing professionals also expand the video advertising definition to include display ads with video content, such as those that start playing when a person puts a mouse cursor over them and native video ads promoted on digital ad networks.
Different kinds of video ads:
- In-stream ads
- Companion ads
- In-banner video ads
- In-page video ads
- In-text video ads
- In-game video ads
PLATFORMS YOU CAN DISPLAY YOUR ADS AND WAYS TO DO THEM?
In today’s online consumer culture, digital advertising has become the way to go when it comes to marketing your business. It allows you to get your message out to consumers and grow your online presence, and if you want to stay competitive, you’ll need to have a good understanding of the different digital strategies available to you. Display advertising is a good place to start.
Facebook is the largest social media platform in the world. But just because more than 90% of its daily active users live outside North America doesn’t mean this social platform isn’t popular in the U.S. Seven in ten U.S. adults use Facebook, and more than half of Americans check multiple times daily, sharing posts composed of text, photos, videos, and GIFs that other users comment on, share, and react to.
The count for monthly active users of Facebook is 2.603 Billion
There are two types of ads that marketers use:
Sponsored Post & The Right-Hand Column Ads
- Audience Insights gives small businesses the power to leverage Facebook’s massive pool of aggregated data to help them reach their ideal audience with Facebook ads.
- Facebook 360 allows businesses to upload panoramic-style photos from a smartphone, creating immersive, interactive experiences for their followers.
- Facebook Live gives influencers an interactive medium for connecting with their audience.
Facebook advertising’s massive reach and powerful social media marketing capabilities make it a no-brainer for most businesses.
WAYS OF ADVERTISEMENT ON FACEBOOK:
- Several Facebook Ads In One ad set
- Facebook split testing
- Dynamic creative optimization
FACEBOOK VIDEOS: A MARKETING STRATEGY
If you’re thinking about making every day count for your business, then there are plenty of things you need. You need technology, remarketing, Facebook ads, website optimization, tools to understand your target market, and you need to boost Facebook video views.
WAYS TO ATTRACT AUDIENCE
- Inspire Viewers
- Educate your audience
- Be entertaining
- Add a featured video
- Create playlist
- Use the ‘WATCH VIDEO’ Call-to-Action
- Boost Video Views with an Ad
- Embed Facebook Videos in Blog Posts
Every business can benefit from having a strategy to take advantage of the organic reach from posting videos. Use video to connect more deeply with your audience and drive more traffic to your website
BEST TOOL FOR FACEBOOK ADS:
PowerAdSpy is an online Facebook ads tool which is influential and allows you to locate the best advertisements running on Facebook! PowerAdSpy keeps an eye on the Facebook ads run by your competitors and provides the winning ads for your business. The most interesting thing about the PowerAdSpy is that here you can use these ads according to the niche of your business and after that creating your own Facebook Ads simply by using all of your competitor’s ads data insights and rock in the market. PowerAdSpy is the only tool that mainly offers the option of Advanced Search and Filtering that will definitely help you in searching all of the relevant ads.
The three main modules of PowerAdSpy are
- Target Audience: Enter Your Target audience Filters (Age, Audience, Keywords, competitors
- View Results: View Active & Past Campaigns, Landing pages & Results from Any Advertiser online
- Copy & Implement The ads that work so you don’t waste money on ads that don’t!
Each ad shows you the creative, the ad title and ad copy, and the social media engagement stats for the ad, along with a button to show analytics or view the original ad. This is a pretty neat feature that allows you to see how the ad looks in its original setting.
You can also contribute to the platform by adding tags to the creative, submitting a bug report or labelling the ad as an affiliate or non-affiliate ad.
The other cool thing about the way the creatives are displayed is the advertiser’s name in the top left-hand corner. You can click on this to view all running ads by that advertiser, and even subscribe to get notifications of any new ads as they arrive. Finally, you can save ads to your favourites by clicking the star icon.
REQUIREMENT FOR POSTING AD THROUGH PowerAdSpy
- Keyword Type:
Select keywords, advertiser or domain for your search mode, and search in the ad text, comments or landing page text. You can sort the results by newest, longest-running, and engagement stats such as Likes, Comments, Shares, and Views. Next, select your dates for the ad or post and click search.
- Filter Mode:
This mode will enable you to hone in on your competitor’s strategy. You can filter by CTA (call to action), Country, Ad Type, Ad Position, Gender, Language and Age. This is super useful for discovering audience targeting and advertiser intent.
- Lander Properties:
This section is useful to affiliates and eCommerce advertisers who want to spy on what other affiliates are doing. Sort by popular trackers and eCommerce platforms, funnels, device source, and niche. This is where the PowerAdSpy strapline – built by Affiliates, for Affiliates – comes into play. Use it to find some juicy competitor campaigns and discover new and trending drop shipping and eCommerce products and hot affiliate offers.
KEY ELEMENTS OF PowerAdSpy
- CREATE ACCOUNT
- CREATE YOUR AD
- CHECK ANALYTICS
WAYS TO ATTRACT AUDIENCE TO YOUR ADS
- Custom audiences – allows you to target existing customers or leads
- Location – allows you to target by location (city, state, country)
- Gender – allows you to target by gender (male or female)
- Interests – allows you to target by interest (such as fitness, entrepreneurship, fashion, literature)
- Behaviours – allows you to target by past behaviour, such as someone visiting your website
- Connections – allows you to target by people who already like your page, or who have connections that do
PROS AND CONS OF VIDEO ADVERTISING:
- Ad and website abandonment due to ad-skipping – Statistics show that 64% of users in the 18 to 24 age range skip ads. However, if your target audience is 35 to 44 years old, you have a high chance of getting your ad seen, as this ad group is the least likely to skip an ad.
- Attention span – this ties in with the previous point, as even if the ad is played in its entirety, there is no guarantee that the user paid attention to it.
- Timing – depending on where the video ad is placed, users are likely to watch it.
- The market is saturated – the video must be of high quality both from the filming point of view and from the content side.
- Expensive production – editing, music, and equipment of a quality video ad can be high, as well as the apparent ad placement. A healthy PPC budget might be required for video advertising.
- Technical issues – video loading speed, any other viewing problems, such as slow internet connection can temper with the video ad performance.
Whether you are a marketer, affiliate, media buyer, eCommerce advertiser or ad agency, it gives you a crazy advantage over the competition.
Check Our Latest Blogs:
A Simple Guide to Facebook Collection Ads
How To Measure Your Facebook ROI And Drive More Sales For Your Business?
Instagram Marketing: A Gold-Mine For Marketers | Best 09 Tips To Utilize Its Full Potential
The inclusion of 6 social ad networks is a feature that sets it apart from the competition and makes it unbeatable for social ads marketers who work across multiple ad platforms.
Having everything all in one place, without having to log in to a separate platform, is another benefit that will appeal to time-conscious advertisers.
Plus, the ability to scale in with flexible plans, according to which networks you most frequently use, can save on costs.
For any internet marketer who has previously used a social ads spy tool, it’s well worth a closer look and those who are just starting out will find themselves in the fortunate position of having PowerAdSpy at their disposal and should take the opportunity to buy now while prices are at this level.
By James Wedmore,
“Stop thinking of ‘video marketing’ as this separate entity that is optional for your business. Video is an effective form of communication that needs to be integrated into each and every aspect of your existing marketing efforts.”